Friday, April 12, 2013

Over half way to my goal (day 57)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating. 20 minutes on the bike in the morning.

Today marked 3 days in a row of not getting much sleep. Between the storms, and my son waking early I have been not getting as much sleep as I would like. I hope he doesn't get up at 4:30 in the morning again. So this will be a short post, I want to get to bed as soon as I can.

I noticed today that I am really well over the half way mark for my weight loss goal. I am down 66 pounds and I have 36 pounds to go. When I started 260 seemed like a pipe dream, and now I worry that I won't get a full 6 months on shakes. I really want as long as a time as possible away from food. I really want that food reset button that I know takes a long time to start working. I have to completely change how I used to eat, expand my food choices and get rid of the emotional tie to eating. It is getting better, but I worry that I have a long ways to go. Each day away from food weakens the bond to food. Even if I don't get the full 6 months I know that I can find a way, I truly know that I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment