Sunday, April 7, 2013

Over doing it (day 52)

Key Stats: No BG checks, 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating. No formal exercise (but a TON of walking around)

Today we went to a birthday party that was at a park near the zoo. I ran around with my son. I walked around the zoo. I stood and talked to people. I ran around the play ground. I was on my feet for at least 3 hours straight. I also did all of the shopping, and ran a bunch of errands. And I am paying for it right now.

It appears with my foot getting smaller I won't have ingrown toe nail problems as much. A ingrown toe nail popped out of the skin in my big toe. Every step hurts like hell. My quads are burning constantly. My hips hurt. With no back pain telling me when to stop I guess my new limiter for now is going to be my legs. I guess I am glad it is not my back, but I hope to get rid of this limit also.

I see my primary care doctor tomorrow. I am betting it is going to be one of the best appointments I have ever had with a doctor. I look forward to hearing good job, and not about what I am doing to hurt myself. I still have a long ways to go, but I really am on the road and making progress. I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment