Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Big donation (day 70)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating. 30 minutes on the elliptical in the moring. All afternoon on my feet working at a local food pantry.

I bagged up my old fat clothes. It makes for 2 very large yard waste bags each weighing well over 40 pounds. My closet now consists of 2 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 6 button up shirts, 2 polos, and a hand full of 3XL T-shirts. I plan to replace the t-shirts shortly, and to pick up a pair of jeans at a good will store. I'll have to live with the limited amount of clothes for awhile until I start to stabalize on my size. What ever that ends up being.

Today was a good day at class. I rang in with another 6 pounds lost, and since I was wearing my new properly sized clothes everyone was noticing me. I understand now how people say they feel better is clothes. I feel great in my 38/30 pants and my XL shirts. I love this good feeling. I love the feeling of being smaller. I am going to keep working hard to get smaller, and healthier. Other than sore muscles from over doing some exercise I have never felt better in my life. I am never going to let these good feelings go. I am going to keep working to not just loose this weight, but to keep it off. I know I can do it.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment