Friday, April 5, 2013

Date night (day 50)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes 1 bar, no off eating. 30 minutes on the bike in the morning, 20 minute walk for lunch.

This will be a short post, tonight is date night. It is still weird to think about date night and not be planning what treat I will get to have. I even almost got a treat for my wife to have just so it felt right. But like I said in an earlier post, these nights can not be about treats. Of course as I say that I see my wife has gotten out some icecream and is enjoying that while I write this. I love that she can be eating the ice cream and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything. I have my water, I'll drink that.

Ok on to date night. I hope everyone reading this finds a person to hold the hand off while enjoying time together tonight. I know it makes my whole week when I get to hold my wife. I also love that my wife can hug me and touch her hands behind my back. She has never been able to do that. It is the little stuff that lets me know that what I am doing is the right thing to do, and that I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment