Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hitting 260 (day 62)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes, 1 bar no off eating. 20 minutes on the bike.

Today turned into kind of an off day for exercise. I got very little sleep last night due to my son getting up throughout the night, and I know tonight is going to be more of the same. While my ability to exercise has gotten much better than it was, but I still worry about burn out.

This morning when I stepped on the scale I got greeted by a great number. I number I have worked hard for, and a number I have earned. I got to see 260. Sure it was 260.8 so if we are rounding it is 261, but forget that I truncated it. Than means 95 pounds gone since I first recorded my weight. That means 74 pounds since this recent try to lose weight started. That also means I am getting into the 250's shortly- which is my lowest weight ever as an adult. 62 days in, and a life time to go.

I need to find an active hobby. I get 30+ views on my blog every day now, does anyone have recommendations. Has anyone who is reading this gone from a non-active life to a active life? What worked for you? Why did it work? Biking sounds like a great thing to get into, but the costs of buying a bike scare me. I don't want to get the wrong bike after all.

Tomorrow is official weigh in day. Again I am looking forward to both the class and getting to record my official weight loss number. I also have a lot to learn, and the class does a great job of teaching. Like I said above, I have a life time to go still. I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment