Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lookin' good(day 48)

Key stats: all BG's normal. 4 shakes 1 bar, no off eating. 20 minute walk at lunch, 30 minutes on the elliptical in the evening.

More and more people are starting to comment that I am looking good. My belt stretches more than a quarter of the way around me. My clothes are getting looser and looser. My wedding ring is loose enough to take another half size out of it. When I wear dress socks I don't get elastic marks in my skin from where they were too tight. All in all the real effects on my size and what people notice are really starting to kick in. I almost can't wait to see how people who have not seen me in months are going to react. It will be even better since many of them won't know I am doing this. I doubt I will ever tire of being noticed for being smaller.

Tomorrow is a weigh in day. I doubt I will have a big number to post on here. My last weigh in was a morning weigh in and this one will be in the evening. My downstairs scale has only shown about a 2 pound weight loss for the week. All in all it will be a let down I am sure. But.. I will not let it keep me down. I restarted my exercise program this week, so my body might be holding onto water more than normal. I don't think I have put myself into starvation mode or anything but the added might have been enough to change things. Either way the weight HAS to come off. If not this week, then it will be next week. Already I have seen that happen while I was on the road. And with all the plus side of things that I am seeing how can I not just stick with it. As I have told people who have asked me about the weight loss and when they hear how I am doing it, this is really quite easy. You drink shakes and eat a bar, hunger goes away, and you lose weight. Really it is that simple. It is going to be keeping it off that is hard. But I know that I can do it.


-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment