Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sick (day 96)

Key Stats: 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating. No formal exercise.

Well what ever bug my son had has gone over to me. I spent half the night with the shivers, and half the night hot. I woke up at 2AM and then could not fall back asleep again until nearly 4:30. When the alarm went off at 5:15 I groaned and wanted badly to just go back to sleep.

Since I didn't sleep well, and since today I was doing a fasting blood draw I knew exercise in the morning was out. So no exercise then. No lunch walk because I needed to work straight through lunch because of a client meeting and the pile of work that I have to get done still. And now that I am home I still feel like crap, am over tired, and really do not think exercise would be a good idea considering my energy level. So no exercise today. I hate missing out on my exercise but I do have to be realistic and make sure I get my energy level back up.

Following on with the size large yesterday I really started to notice my XL shirts that I purchased for work are getting to be too big. It feels like I am swimming in them. So when I get a chance I am going to go try on some size large shirts and see how that goes. I never thought when starting this program that I would get smaller than a size XL. I would have told you that just wasn't possible. I have done so much that I didn't think was possible in the last 96 days. I have done so much that I know there is so much more that I can do. I know that I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment