Thursday, May 9, 2013

Looking at how far I have come (day 84)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating. No formal exercise.

Today in class we had 4 new people. Each of these new people had been on the shakes for a week or less. Watching the new people reminded me just how far I had really come. So I thought it would be a good idea to look back on things that have changed.

1.) The smell of food no longer triggers a craving.
2.) I can identify head hunger vs. Real hunger
3.) I have learned that I will need to be a thoughtful eater- and what that really means.
4.) I have found that I really do have the ability to resist treats and not particiapate in social eating- while being out in the social setting.
5.) I enjoy exercise and look forward to it each day.
6.) I have learned so much about eating.
7.) I have learned to deal with craving triggers, and what many of those triggers are.
8.) I can impress myself with what I am able to do.
9.) Food no longer has power over me.
10.) I really can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment