Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What was hunger doing here(day 33)

Key Stats: All BG's normal. 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating. 30 min on bike in morning, 30 min on bike in evening.

Not sure where this came from but I felt hunger today. I have not felt that kind of hunger for awhile. I have to try and figure out was this real hunger, or craving hunger? I was feeling it the most during a "lunch and learn" we had at work. All of the food looked really good, and of course the cookies looked good. I have to chalk it up to craving because I have not felt hunger like that in weeks. It was very easy to resist the urge to eat which makes me happy.

Today completes my full day of "rest" exercise. I decided to avoid the elliptical, and not to strength again to make sure that I recover well, and still get exercise in. The bike does that well for me, so that is what I stuck with. I may ride bike tomorrow morning again just to make sure I get to 100%. The last thing I want is to get sidelined from exercise because of an injury.

As I start my 2 month on the program I am happy to report that people are really starting to notice the change. I like that. I love every time some one tells me I am looking good, or gives me encouragement. I look forward to thinking I look good. I will get there. I know that I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment