Friday, March 8, 2013

Missing my motivation (day 22)

Key stats: Morning BG 76, evening bg 84, 4 shakes 1 bar, no exercise

Well I am sitting here writing my blog after working a nearly 14 hour day. I just don't have the energy to go out and exercise. And oddly I am perfectly fine with that. I was worried that missing exercise would demoralize me and make me worry about the future. The first time I missed exercise that was a true worry, but today I am missing it knowing that tomorrow I will get right back on the bike and be back on the exercise program. I am happy that I have come that far. 

On to the topic of the post. I am really missing my weekly weigh in. I am missing it more than I thought I would. The weight  I drop each week is what keeps me going. I might have to go out and pick up a scale this weekend.

Today also wraps up my first of 3 weeks on the road, and it was a successful week. Week two is going to offer a new set of challenges as I had to Vegas. But with the success of this week under my belt (which has more room under it these days) I know that I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment