Monday, March 18, 2013

In the groove (day 32)

Key Stats: all bg's normal. 30 minutes on the bike in the morning, strength training in the evening. 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating.

I am officially in the groove. Being at home sure does make it easier but I wake, eat and drink like clock work. Well clock work really does sum it up well since I have alarms set on my phone for everything. The guys in the office laugh about it every time, but I use a nice calming alarm sound to remind me to eat.

I really wanted to go for a walk today as it is a great way to use the lunch time I no longer need. This snow put a stop to that though. I hope this snow doesn't last long, I would really like to get walking in more often. I have to admit that my exercise wasn't what I wanted it to be. I had planned for 30 minutes on the elliptical but I must have over done it the day before as it really hurt. So I got off and headed over to the bike. Thankfully the bike was much more doable. And I knocked out my exercise.

I found my blog on google today. You have to do an advanced search and only search the past week or 24 hours, but you will find me. I don't want to brag, but I think I should be showing on on VLCD blog searches. At 32 days and 32 posts I am the most complete blog you can find. But enough of that. I am sure readers will come. I may have to start finding ways to advertise. I hope some one else reads this and learns that they to can do this.

-Jon


1 comment:

  1. We need to figure out a way to keep you in the groove while you're traveling. You still have your alarms, so what's keeping you from staying on schedule?

    Maybe when the weather is icky you can do stairs instead of walking outside?

    ReplyDelete