Monday, March 4, 2013

Leaving on a Jet plane (day 18)

Key Stats: Morning BG 73. 1 hour exercise in the morning on the bike, 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating.

You'll have to excuse the short post, it is late and I need to be up early.

Today was not an easy day. Having to pack all my food, carry it through an airport, make shakes in the airport, oh and resist temptation. But I did it. I got to VA with no cheating, safe and sound, and still strong on the program. I wish I could say the same for my bags. I had to do a stop at Walmart at 10:30 PM before I checked into my hotel so that I could get underwear, socks, and of course some exercise clothes. I am not going to let not having my bags stop me from achieving my goal. I can do this.

-Jon

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your bags didn't make it, and that you had many temptations, but you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete