Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stress (day 24)

Key Stats: Morning Bg 75, 4 shakes 1 bar no off eating, 1 hour on the bike in the afternoon

I went out an purchased a scale today. It was just driving me too crazy to not know my progress. I regret getting the scale already.

As you know if you read this blog I have been on the road for work for the last week. Being on the road changed my routine, and added a bunch of stress to my life. I think that caused me to not lose as much weight. For the routine change I was having to get up early to get on the road early while out. This caused me to shift my exercise to one time during the evening instead of twice a day like I had been doing. I also was making double shakes in the morning and night to avoid needing to make shakes on the road. With all that, I still lost weight, and there is nothing wrong with that, but just not as big of numbers as I was seeing, or hoping for.

With my weigh in today I am down to 300, which is a 4 pound weight loss in 10 days. That gives me a total of 24 pounds lost on this program in 3 weeks and 3 days. Nothing to be ashamed of in that, but it has put me into a funk. Or well it put me into a funk. I think I have positively thought my way out of it. I am going to work harder to get back into a normal routine next week. It will be a bit easier even though I am on the road again. I have to double check, but I think the hotel I am in has an exercise room. If not I will be going for walks as my exercise. Since it is Vegas, there will at least be stuff to look at.

I really hope I can drop a bigger number by my official Friday weigh in. If you look at the tracker on this blog you'll notice I have not updated it. I have decided that I will only use my clinic weigh ins as the official weigh ins. I still have faith, and I will work through this, after all I know that I can do this.

-Jon

1 comment:

  1. You are doing this!! You had to change your routine and battle stress, but you are still losing weight. Hoping that this week is easier for you and you can get back to your regular schedule.

    ReplyDelete