Sunday, March 17, 2013

A full month (day 31)

Key Stats: BG's all normal. 4 shakes and 1 bar, no off eating. 30 minutes on the elliptical in the afternoon.

My abs are killing me. After giving them the better part of a decade off I guess they are rebelling against me asking them to do some thing last night. I had planned to exercise again tonight and just repeat what I did last night, but I decided against that. The last thing I want to do is over do something and burn out.

I made big dinner tonight for some friends that came over. I made pancakes and eggs. I normally would eat a bunch while making a dinner like this, but found it very easy to not eat. I do have to admit that my key stats line of no off eating is not entirely true. When making the pancake batter I did lick my finger clean once. I still feel ok saying no off eating since that can barely count for anything, but I do need to own up to it. I knew this would happen at some point I have caught myself nearly doing it a couple of times. I didn't really notice how often I eat the food I am making while I am making it until I am not suppose to eat it. Normally when making pancakes I would make a test pancake before I continued the rest of the pancake. Of course I ate that pancake. I would also always make bacon with a breakfast themed meal. And of course I would eat a few pieces of bacon before putting it on the table. Well none of that tonight. It does lead me with the burning question of how was the food. I hope it was good.

So I feel like it is a bit of a milestone hitting 31 days. It wouldn't matter what month I started in 31 days would be considered a full month. 1 months in and I am thinking 5 months to go. I know I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment