Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Noticing A change in my face (day 39 and 40)

Key Stats: All normal BG's, 4 shakes 1 bar both days, no formal exercise.

Being on the road for the third week this month is hard. Plus this week I am averaging 14 hours each day. I am way down on total sleep, but happy to report I am on program and doing what I need to do. There is a buffet place right next to my hotel. I would normally have eaten at that place at least once, and ordered a pizza at least once. Instead I have kept to my shakes and bars. I am proud of myself.

While on the road I have been chatting with my son on video chat. I noticed that I looked much skinnier than even 3 weeks ago when I video chatted with him last. I also really noticed it the mirror today. I love when other people notice, but I really really love noticing it myself.

If I trust what my exercise and calorie tracker tells me I will be under 260 in 5 weeks. Not sure if I can trust it, but I hope it is true. I am doing what I need to do, and I will take the results as they came. I know I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment