Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting Packed (day 17)

Key Stats: No BG checks, 1 hour exercise on the bike in the afternoon, 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating.

Went to another birthday party again today. Got to face a nice looking cheese platter, cupcakes, and all sorts of other tasty looking things. I have to add the winning tag to this post because, WINNING! I didn't have to fight temptation, I didn't feel like I missed out. I did great.

I am getting packed tonight for my first trip since I started this diet. Things on my packing list include shirts, pants, boxers, socks, work out clothes, and all my food for the entire time. I've packed for a number of trips in the past, but I have never had to bring work out clothes or all of my food. That just feels weird to say. My entire weeks worth of food fits in a small carry on bag. It might just fit in my lap top bag so I won't have to carry two bags on. Wow.

I am going to miss out on class though. That is going to be hard. I am just getting into the groove of this diet, and I have learned about myself at each class. I wish I didn't have to miss. I know I'll be fine though. After all I can do this.

-Jon


No comments:

Post a Comment