Monday, February 18, 2013

VLCD seems to be working for me (day 4)

Key Stats: Morning BG-79 Afternoon BG- 75, evening BG-85. 20 minutes on bike in morning, 20 minute walk during lunch, 20 minutes on bike in evening. 4 Shakes, 1 bar, no off eating.

I had a good day. My energy level is now higher than it was before I started this program. I really didn't think that was going to happen. I am now 4 days in a row with at least 1 hour of exercise. I am 4 days in a row on my diet with no cheating. I am doing good. I hope I can keep this up.

Work today should have been a challenge. A co-worker brought in brownies. I normally eat at least 3 of those when that happens, if not more than 3. I didn't eat any, and I was not really tempted to eat any. I didn't have to try and avoid them in order to not be tempted. In fact I was in a room with them a bunch of times and could have easily taken one, but I didn't. They did look good, and smell good though.

I am starting to have food dreams for almost every dream. I don't know if this is a normal side effect, but I am having way more vivid dreams, and having them way more often then I used to. I had one dream were I opened a package of Starbursts and ate them one by one. That was the whole dream, nothing else happened. I just ate Starbursts.

I am really looking forward to Thursday to find out how much weight I lost. I have in my head a silly high number that I want to have lost, I doubt it will be that high of a number. I do know that for the first time in a very long time I am doing what I need to do to lose weight. I am in this 100%.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment