Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Going stronger than ever (day 6)

Key Stats: Morning BG 82, Lunch BG 81, Evening BG (forgot to check). 30 minutes on the bike in the morning, 30 minutes on the bike in the evening. 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating.

I forgot to eat today. It was time for a shake, my alarm went off and I wanted to finish what I was working on. Almost an hour later later I realized that I had forgotten to eat. That blows my mind. The hunger, my constant can always eat, always hungry, unhealthy hunger is gone. I know it is just because of the diet, and I know at only 6 days in I have a VERY long journey ahead of me. I know that once I finish this diet the real challenge will begin. But for today, I found out what it was truly like to not be hungry. I found out what it was like to not be craving food. I found out what it was to forget to eat. Me, forget to eat. Damn.

Tomorrow I weigh in for the first time since starting the program. I am excited and nervous about what the numbers are going to say. I know I have done everything I am suppose to do to be successful. But I also know that if I don't see results it is going to be a mental set back for me. I hope to make an excited call to my wife to report the big number!

I am also looking forward to the class. Last week was very much a week of confirming what I already knew from being Type 2 diabetic, and from my wife  who is type 1 diabetic. But even with that I learned things I never knew, and got some good tips for success on this diet.

I looked into why my blog doesn't show up in a google search. I don't really understand it.I guess that explains why no one is reading this though, no one can find it.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment