Thursday, February 21, 2013

A dozen (not doughnuts) (day 7)

Key : Morning BG 85, afternoon BG 73, evening BG- no check, 40 minutes on bike in morning, 20 minute walk at lunch. 4 shakes, 1 bar, no off eating. 12 pounds lost!

You might have just skipped over that so I will say it again- 12 pounds lost!!!!

Already this weight loss has provided me a new challenge, since I found out I lost 12 pounds the temptation to cheat has gone up. I guess it must be because I have seen such success that I feel like I can cheat just a bit and still be ok. I don't like these thoughts and I look forward to them going away as I resist the temptation.

Class was good today, it was more of a group atmosphere which I found to be very helpful. It was really good to hear what others who are doing the same thing as I am are going through.

I also announced to the class this blog, so if you are from the class and are reading this: Welcome to my blog. Feel free to leave a comment. I am still debating if I should put this out on facebook. I do want people to start reading this though, so I guess exposure would be good. I'll sleep on it for the night.

Well I really don't have much else to say tonight. I am starting to think I can really do this, I have said a bunch of time on the blog that I hope I can do this. I am going to change that to I can do this.

-Jon

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I can't imagine taht you've had a tougher first week on a VLCD program (cupcakes, grilled cheese, brownies) and you've resisted every temptation. Not only that, you've made a commitment to exercising, which I think has helped you have an easier transition into ketosis. All I can say is, you've already done a great job and I am so confident that you will keep it up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete