Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trying new foods (day 112)

Key Stats: 3 shakes 1 bar, 1 salad. No formal exercise.

I am trying all sorts of new foods. New foods for today are cherry tomato, artichoke hearts, and orange pepper. The tomato was not that good, the artichoke heart I think would be better cooked, and the pepper was good. Oh I guess I also tried spring mix lettuce and spinach. Both were great.

Still in a bit of a funk for exercise. Tomorrow will be the re-start to my exercise. If the weather is nice in the morning it will be a bike ride, otherwise it will be swim before work. I really want the weather to get nice again so that I can get back out on the bike more. Taking my family for bike rides was just so much fun, but we can't really take my son to the park when the park is wet or when it is raining. I know it will get nice again, but I want it nice again now.

Weight loss for the week was crappy. Just one pound. I am not too upset about it though. I still lost weight, I added in real food, and I know part of that is lack of exercise. Next week will be a better week. I have had crappy weight loss weeks before, and I am sure I will have crappy weeks in the future. It is part of living life. I can figure out how to live life healthy, I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment