Monday, June 3, 2013

Feeling off (day 108 and 109)

Key Stats: 4 shakes 1 bar each day. At least 30 min exercise both days

I had to turn down the exercise in the last couple of days. For some reason my energy level has dropped significantly and has stayed dropped. And now when I stand up I get very light headed. I messaged the clinic yesterday instead of writing my blog- but got no response today. I meant to call them but with the business of work I didn't remember to call. If I don't hear anything from them by noon tomorrow I will have to start making some phone calls. I don't know what is going on with my body, but it is not happy. I have a feeling I'll be eating real food sooner than next Friday like I had planned. Also I am not losing much weight this week. I think that is from the lower activity levels.

Otherwise I am honestly doing just fine. I watched my wife eat what looked like a super tasty left over meal of the kabobs I made the other day. I am still surprised when I see vegetables looking so good. I am so excited to eat some. That just feels weird to type. But as I was looking at my wife eating the only thought I had was it needed more veggies.

This program truly has changed the way I think about food. I will need to cement those changes in for a good long time to make them permanent changes, but the foundation has been laid. I can learn how to be a healthy eater, and a healthy person. I can make the changes I need to make, and make them permanent. I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment