Monday, June 10, 2013

Back on schedule (day 115 and 116)

Key stats: 3 shakes 1 bar, and 1 meal with 2 cups veggies and 4 oz of protein. 60 minutes exercise each day.

Back on schedule. It works as the title of the blog and as the first sentance. The schedule I refer to is of course exercise. It was missing from my schedule in too large of an extent for too long. Really happy to be back at it. The ride this morning really made me feel good.

Adding foods in has been a bit nerve racking. I have to do a lot more planning, and a lot more thinking than with the shakes and bars. But it is doable. So far salads have been my most common meal. I am not sure when I will get over the shock of enjoying salads but for now each one is a surprise when I enjoy it. With each one I really try to add new veggies that I have never had before. Today I added in raddish. I was not a huge fan of them the way I had them, but I think they would be better shaved instead of in larger chips. So I'll get them for home and make them that way.

Tomorrow starts a new week for transition and a new food. I get to add dairy and a healthy fat. I'll also be dropping one shake. Each week is a new challenge and new foods. Each week shows me more and more that I really can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment