Saturday, June 8, 2013

More new foods (day 113 and 114)

Key Stats: 3 shakes 1 bar and Cedar Plank Salmon with green beans on day 113, with 30 minute swim and a 40 minute walk. 3 shakes, 1 bar and ham steak with fire roasted veggies, 3 hours of canoeing.

Sorry for the missed post yesterday. It is getting harder to write these blogs posts since I am running out of things to talk about.

Here are pictures of the two meals I mentioned above. I loved both of them.


Both where new territory for me. First the fish- I've never made fish before. The second one was all the veggies on the grill. The best part of keeping to a plate style dinner- I can not eat fast. It takes forever to eat 2 cups of veggies. You can not do it fast. I think one of my big problems before was eating so fast all of the time that I never got the full feeling. Now I need to keep that in mind and not work on eating faster.

I also switched to a new brand of shakes today. I still have a bit of the old shakes to finish off, but I love my new shakes. The flavor is cookies and cream and it is so much thiner than what I was drinking. It was refreshing. I am really finding that eating healthy can fit into my life. I really can find a way to eat healthy and enjoy it. I really can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment