Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Getting into the new groove (day 111)

Key Stats: 3 shakes, 1 bar, 1 salad. No formal exercise.

Had another salad tonight. No reason to put a picture up since it was an exact copy of what I had last night sans mushrooms as we had none. I am really enjoying salad which is just such an odd thing to type. I still look forward to adding in some tasty dressings when I get a chance.

No real exercise today, had something taking up my time in the morning after my wife woke up, rain during lunch, and today is my wife's night out to get a massage. So I'll get back at it tomorrow. I have been taking too many breaks lately from exercise so I need to turn that back around. It has really been hard though with feeling crappy. I think that eating has started to turn that lack of energy around.

Bringing food back into the mix has also brought an old enemy back- temptation. I had been thinking that I could just skip a few weeks in the transition- hell I could handle it no problem. Glad I didn't act on anything like that. Also glad to face the temptation while in the bubble still. I still have a very detailed plan, I am still in ketosis, so I know this hunger has to be coming from my head and no were else. I have faced down the temptation for today- so I can do it tomorrow. And the day after that and after that- I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment