Saturday, June 15, 2013

I am doing this

It has been awhile since I wrote in this blog, well a few days at least. I have decided to change the focus of what I write here and I have been trying to figure out what that focus should be. It will certainly have to do with my healthy eating- which is going great. It will also certainly have to do with my exercise, and my goal of  completing some race type event. However it is just not the daily struggle that full VLCD was any more. I just don't have something to write every day. So I guess this is my transition blog post- it is fitting since I am in transition right now for the VLCD program.

Thank you to every who has read or is reading. Thanks to everyone who has supported me while in the shakes and bars portion of this journey. I'll need more support in the future. But writing this blog, and going through the journey I have gone through has taught me that most important lesson that I needed in life- I can do this.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment